Singing Mountain Clan Previous Quest
: << Travel to the Singing Mountain
Repair the damaged altar of inner peace in the wilds of Dathomir.
Recommended combat level: 1
Before starting this quest, highly recommend
getting a droid with Crafting
station modules to save a lot of travel time, as you need access to private Crafting
stations to craft repair parts needed for this questline.
Investigate the Altar
Investigate the Altar of Inner Calm to determine how you might repair it.
- Travel to the waypoint provided by Sage N'um/Sage Ha'Zel
- Upon arrival, you will see the Altar of Inner Calm - click on it and the quest updates
Repair the Altar
Craft parts for the Altar of Inner Calm to replace the damaged parts. It's vital that the parts are crafted to meet expectations of the Witches.
To achieve inner peace, light and darkness must be balanced and the wisdom must be deep enough to carry the weight of both.
- You will be given a draft schematic for Altar of Inner Calm Repair Parts in your datapad
- You will need to be near a private general Crafting station to craft the parts
- You will notice that there are three resource Attributes:
- Examine the Altar of Inner Calm to see a riddle that tells you what the values of Dark, Light, and Wisdom should be for the repair parts
This is asking the player to create the repair parts with equal Light and Dark values
, and when they are added together must be less than the value of Wisdom
An example that is eligible:
- Light: 3
- Dark: 3
- Wisdom: 8
Light (3) + Dark (3) < Wisdom (8)
Therefore, the condition is met.
- Once you've crafted the Altar of Inner Calm Repair Parts, head back to the Altar of Inner Calm
- Click on the altar to repair it and the quest updates
Return to the Nightsister/Singing Mountain Clan Sage
You have repaired the Altar, you should return to the Nightsister/Singing Mountain Clan Sage with the news.
- Head back to the Nightsister/Singing Mountain Clan Stronghold, upon arrival speak with Sage N'um/Sage Ha'Zel
/Sage Ha'Zel: Did you repair the altar?
You: I did.
This completes the quest. Continue your conversation to move onto the next quest.
- Nightsisters - 4 Whuffa Leather and 3 Random Valuables
- Singing Mountain Clan - 4 Whuffa Leather and 2 Random Valuables
/Sage Ha'Zel: You did very well. However there are three more shrines. Are you ready to start working on the next shrine?
You: Yes, I'll fix your shrine.
/Sage Ha'Zel: Good, please hurry now.