The server was taken down for a patch this evening. This update requires a client patch so be sure to run your launcher. The updates are as follows:
- The "invisible walls" bug that required you to drop your frame rate to pass-through has been corrected in the following structures. Please report any additional locations that need correction.
- Large Generic Houses (both the windowed and non-windowed versions)
- Geonossian Caves Dungeon
- Certain Tatooine structures in municipalities (e.g., the room where the Razer Coil lamp is in Anchorhead)
- Nym's Themepark
- A bug that caused Nym's DNA Extractor to occasionally fail to fire has been fixed.
- Now through Sunday, January 30 at 11:59 PM GMT, players can vote for candidates running for the Galactic Senate by visiting the voting terminal in Theed outside the starport. Learn more about the election process here.
- Players that participate in voting earn a badge for voting in this election cycle and also unlock the "Dutiful Citizen" title.