Hotfix 188.8.131.52: Publish 1.1 Fixes (C)
The server was taken down for maintenance today, and an update was applied. Be sure to close the game and run your launcher. The update notes are as follows:
- Added All group members responsible for destroying a Faction Base will now receive a credit payout of 100,000 to 400,000 credits (increased proportionately by the type of base destroyed).
- Changed You can no longer place a structure while you are on Special Forces (Declared) status. You must be On Leave or Combatant (Covert).
- Changed Turrets spawned by GCW Officers will now only attack players that are Special Forces (Declared) and will now check the surrounding area for objects with collision before placing the Turret.
- Changed The no-build radius around Faction Bases has been increased from 64 to 128 meters.
- Changed Slowed the firing rate of Faction Base Turrets and reduced their min/max damage range.
- Fixed A bug that prevented Faction Base Turrets from damaging droids has been resolved. This change is not retroactive to turrets that have already been placed.
May The Force Be With You,
The SWG Restoration Development Team