- Jun 22, 2021
- Reaction score
Add 100 vendor item increase to every master crafting profession box
Merchant should be a perk not a necessity.
Lack of space to list my wares
Allow master crafter profession boxes such as master shipwright and master tailor to have a small increase to vendor item limit as Stat reward for the master box. People are being forced to use bazaars to put up or limit their builds by needing some merchant to combat vendor item limit issues. A good example is armorsmith selling suits in sets of 9 + often a color kit and the pack making it impossible without merchant to stock 25 suits of armor even. Add in another way to increase limit by allowing master traders 100 extra vendor items per master box. Being master of 3 craft professions I'm allowed 250 vendor items. Over all vendors I can have.
- What is motivating this suggestion?
- Lack of vendor space in comparison to what I'm able to make.
- What is the problem and why is it a problem now?
- Certain professions are severely limited due to this rather small amount without merchant by design. Armorsmith being most obvious example
- What is your proposal? Exactly and specifically, what should be changed and how?
- Add vendor item limit increase to all master crafting boxes. 100 seems fair and not excessive.
- What is the justification for making this specific change and how will it impact the affected parties?
- To allow master traders more flexibility and ability to sell their wares more effectively while still giving the massive perk of merchant vendor limit. Even with max 3 professions adding 100 each it is still 550 compared to 4k. The divide is simply too large. Negative impact of this? More competition due to more being available to list on vendors.