Toil and Trouble
This quest is part of the Witches of Dathomir
is a repeatable quest given by Rubina
. You need to complete this quest 5 times for the collection.
Gather herbs from the wilds of Dathomir.
Recommended combat level: 80
Complete your task by gathering herbs from the wilds of Dathomir.
- You must find three of each plant to complete the quest. These plants are commonly found around POIs, Outcasts, and Rubina herself
- Gather Rinor Leaves - Find the plant with blade-like leaves and harvest the leaves
- Gather Redweed Leaves - Find the fern with a distinctive red coloration and gather the leaves
- Gather Greybush Leaves - Find the ground-hugging bush and gather the leaves
- Gather Ongmuel Plant Leaves - Find the plant with leaves that resemble dangling spiders and harvest the leaves
- Gather Lesset Plant Leaves - Find the broad-leafed red-veined plant and gather the leaves
- Once you have gathered 3 of each plant, Rubina contacts you again and the quest updates
- Comm message: You have gathered a sufficient number of herbs. Bring them back and place them in storage.
Store the Herbs
Store the herbs at the waypoint provided.
- Once you return to Rubina, you are given the choice to store the herbs in the Nightsister Storage Basket or the Singing Mountain Storage Basket
- The choice reflects which faction you wish to support
- After storing the herbs, talk to Rubina
- This will activate the Singing Mountain Clan Herb Collection or the Nightsisters Herb Collection depending on which basket you chose
: You have decided to give the Singing Mountain Clan/Nightsisters the herbs you gathered?
Singing Mountain Clan
- You: Yes, I hope they make the most of them.
- You: Yes, may they use them to grow even more powerful.
: Indeed. My thanks for your efforts, Dearie.
- 2000 credits
- Prologue Seed Jar
- Progress towards the Singing Mountain Clan Herb collection or the Nightsisters Herb collection
Speak with Rubina again to receive another one of her quests
You can harvest more than 3 of each herb. If you do you get a small monetary reward and a comm-message.
- Comm message: Thank you for gathering extra herbs. I have rewarded you with a few extra credits.