The Player Activity Award System
(PAAS) (previously referred to as Veteran Rewards) is a system used to recognize players for their continued activity while playing SWG Restoration. Where Veteran Rewards were conventionally awarded per account, Player Activity Awards are given per character.
You can check your current achievement status and review information about the system in-game using the command: /activityRewards
There are two components to the Player Activity Award System:
Daily Login Rewards
Daily Login Rewards are rewards you receive just for logging in every day. The time of day resets at midnight Greenwich Mean Time Zone (GMT). If you are logged in when the time of day passes, you must log out and log in again to receive the next day's reward. The Daily Login Reward consists of 1,000 to 5,000 credits, and 1 Galactic Fortitude Token. You also have a 1% chance to receive a Rare Loot Chest (but Legendary-Type Rare Loot Chests are not possible).
Time Login Rewards
Time Login Rewards are achievement-based awards which award you with a tier-based token upon logging in. There are two types of time rewards:
- The "Consecutive Days" award category is used to recognize players for logging in multiple consecutive days in a row. When you log in each day, a record is generated noting the time at which you logged in. Thereafter, every time you login, that time is checked against the record. If you then login again during the window that is at least 24 hours after but no greater than 48 hours after the record timestamp, your login record will increase by one day. This means you can login at 2pm on one day and 6pm on the next and still get credit, as long as you login during each 24-hour window. If you miss a day, your streak of consecutive days will be reset to 0. When you reach each award threshold, you will receive a token for the corresponding award tier. Note that these milestones are not repeatable; you can only receive the award tier token for each milestone once.
|Consecutive Days Logged In
|Award Tier Token Received
- The "Hours Played" award category is used to recognize players for playing the specified duration of time in hours. Your playtime record will always increase and never resets. Note, however, play time is not counted before the "Player Award Epoch" which was the first time a player logs in after the release of Publish 1.2. Any play time before this time will not be counted towards the hours played used for award purposes. Note that these milestones are not repeatable; you can only receive the award tier token for each milestone once.
|Hours Played (Since Epoch)
|Award Tier Token Received
You can use your earned Veteran Tokens to purchase rewards at the vendor, Ski Werrdas, outside Mos Eisley Spaceport. Each reward has a cost of 100,000 credits and a token. Note that you can use any higher-tier token to purchase a lower-tier reward. For example, a Tier III token may be used to purchase a Tier I reward item. The following awards are available (categories are for organizational purposes only, all awards are available to all players):
|Self-Powered Harvester Kit
Massif House Pet
Air-2 Racing Swoop
|Veteran's Crate of Resources
|Twin Pod Cloud Car ITV
|Cybernetic Implant Chip
|A1 Deluxe Floater
Neural Recon Network Terminal
|Cybernetic Implant Chip Modification Tool
|Light Bending BARC Speeder
Koro-2 Exodrive Airspeeder
|Flight of the Veteran
Veteran's Storage Deed
An Ancient Jedi Text
Republic Gunship Part
Details on Special Items:
- Self-Powered Harvester Kit - This kit makes a harvester no longer require energy to use. Combining three Self-Powered Harvester Kits will allow for use on an Elite Harvester.
- Veteran's Crate of Free Resources - These crates give you 10,000 units of any non-energy resource that has ever spawned on the server, allowing you to get a server-best resource even if you weren't playing on the server when it first spawned.
- Dianoga Dumpster - This dumpster can be fed junk loot, collection items, and other kinds of loot and will eventually return rewards.
- Twin Cloud Car ITV - An Instant Travel Vehicle that is placed inside of a structure and has three programmable slots to teleport you to those designated places. It can be used by anyone who can access the structure that the ITV object is in.
- Homing Beacon - When placed inside of a structure, this object allows you to land your ship from space at that structure.
- Neural Recon Network Terminal - This terminal object, when placed inside of a structure, can be used once every 48 hours to reset one instance lockout timer.
- Flight of the Veteran - This ITV-like object allows you to teleport to a group member. It has a three hour cooldown and will not allow travel to space, instances, or bypass restrictions such as PvP Zones or the Quarantine Zone. The targeted group member must not be located within a structure.
- Veteran's Storage Deed - A special storage increase deed that increases the storage on the house it is applied to by 500.
- Republic Gunship Part - One out of the four pieces you need to combine to create a Republic Gunship Vehicle.
- Cybernetic Implant Chip - An object you can equip that takes up a new slot (the "implant" slot), so it doesn't occupy any existing slots like your armor or weapons. Does nothing without the modification tool.
- Cybernetic Implant Chip Modification Tool - Adds +5 of any of the base six stats to your implant. The modification tool is consumed on use, but can be purchased multiple times, theoretically allowing you to get +40 to any base stat (e.g. Opportune Chance) if you invest all 8 of your earned Tier III and Tier IV tokens into it.
- An Ancient Jedi Text - When read, teaches the reader the history and ways of The Force, allowing them to experience an Inciting Incident immediately upon use. Alternatively, makes for a very expensive decor item to show off to others. Don't let the Empire find it, though.