The Galactic Fortitude System is a community recognition program that was released with the November 2021 Game Update
to recognize early players of the Restoration Server and provide an incentive for content playthrough so the development team could resolve bugs. The system rewards players for completing various in-game activities with Galactic Fortitude Tokens which can be exchanged for special and exclusive items. The primary earning categories were available for a limited amount of time but there are several ways for players to still earn rewards.
Earning Galactic Fortitude Tokens
There are two primary ways to earn tokens, through Content Completion
, a limited-time offering, and through Community Programs
There are 4 Community Programs that players can participate in to earn tokens. These programs will always be active and provide token earning opportunities indefinitely.
- Bug Bounties - A bug bounty is a payout of tokens awarded to the first player to report a bug or issue that is verified as a bug by the Development Team. If you receive a bug bounty, you'll be notified when you log in with a popup that you have received tokens.
- The Development Team clarified in Discord that "The number of tokens earned by a bug bounty will vary based on the severity of the issue, the quality of the bug report, and the amount of interaction the Development or QA teams have with the player to help them resolve an issue."
- Note that the Development Team has warned they "will not provide status updates or information on whether or not players have earned or will earn a bounty for a particular bug report." The best way to earn bug bounties is to simply always report bugs or issues you encounter.
- Event Engagement - Players that participate in live Events hosted by the Restoration III Staff may receive tokens for participating. Additional tokens may be paid out to the winners (if applicable) of a particular contest.
- Wiki Wayfinding - Tokens will be rewarded to players who make extensive, high-quality contributions to the Wiki. The threshold for earning tokens at all and the amount to be awarded is discretionary depending on the quality and quantity of contributions.
- Similar to Bug Bounties, the Community Team will periodically review contributions to the Wiki to award tokens, but will not review contributions on request or provide estimates of the "value" of a post.
- Content Creation - Players who submit high-quality video content, including recording in-game tutorials, guides, and feature overviews, may receive fortitude tokens for doing so.
Galactic Fortitude tokens can no longer be obtained through completion of content. Content Payouts rewarded players for completing specific game content from 16/11/2021 to early 2022. Players that logged in during the earning window will have been retroactively credited for the content they've already completed.
Fortitude Token Cost
|Thimble Target Dummy||500|
|Jabba's roasting spit||500|
|Gargan's Hands of Seduction||200|
|Black Corset Dress||200|
|Handmade Corellian Sash||200|
|Ceremonial Travel Headdress||200|
|Vehicle Deed: Swamp Speeder||2000|
|Vehicle Deed: AT-RT||2000|
|Starship Chasis: V-Wing||2000|
|Pet Deed: Armored Bantha Mount||2000|
|Pet Deed: Toxic Peko-Peko||2000|
|Scurrier Feeding Bowl (Scurrier House Pet)||1000|
|Employment Contract: Battle Droid Vendor||500|
|Employment Contract: Toydarian Vendor||500|
|Structure Deed: V.I.P. Bunker||1500|
|Glass Helix Sculpture||200|
|EmPal SuRecon Center Medical Table||300|
|R2-D2 on Dagobah Statue||200|
|Instant Travel Vehicle (ITV): Royal Ship||1000|
|Customizable Hologram of an EF76 Nebulon-B||500|