The Quarantine Zone Theme Park
is a theme park
based around the Quarantine Zone on Dathomir
After a mysterious turn of Events
the Empire has mustered an enormous military presence in a remote location on Dathomir
. Imperial High Command has issued a travel warning to notify citizens to avoid travel to the planet if possible. Citizens that cannot avoid travel to Dathomir
should be aware that certain locations are now considered restricted areas. Unauthorized travel by citizenry to these restricted areas may result in fines, arrest or both. While rumors have circulated that restricted areas are being used to contain a biological threat, no official report has been confirmed or denied by High Command.
This theme park has players explore mysterious disappearances of various biologists and the links that they had with a mysterious new Quarantine Zone, that Imperial High Command had set up on Dathomir.
There are multiple quests, iconic NPCs, Badges
, collections, mounts, and more!
To start the Theme Park, players must use the Jabba's Comlink
item that they receive after character creation. This leads them to Bib Fortuna and the prologue quest Something is Obviously Wrong
to start the Death Troopers questline.
Quarantine Zone Theme Park
Notable Rewards and Loot from the Quarantine Zone
- Main Storyline
- Miscellaneous Quests
- Blackwing Lightsaber Crystal
- BWDL19 Rifle
- Flare S Swoop
- Hover Lifter Speeder
- Vorpal Durni DNA
- Vehicles and mounts are prohibited in the Quarantine Zone starport area and the Quarantine Zone itself
- Players will need to walk everywhere within the Quarantine Zone
- After discovering refugee camps, players may quick-travel to them using the Rodian Smuggler
- The Rodian Smuggler is located at the Quarantine Zone starport
- There is a fee to travel to a refugee camp